Living between bridges

Living between bridges

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Difficult beginning

It has been stated that the beginning has been a long and difficult moment. One may easily state that issue.


Every time I focus my attention on this project, some urgent request comes along and diverts my mind into the assorted issues of my professional demands.


For many years I have wanted to dedicate some of my time to write about my activities between Europe and Asia. I would enjoy, not only to describe these moments, but also to express my views and feelings about the many issues that have stated over these last years.


Professional bonds and the requests of confidentiality have set an unsurpassable barrier on this deep desire. Now, after nearly 7 years, I believe that the time has come to express myself freely, or, should we say, with a certain dash of freedom.


So many day with bad weather but today the sun shines and warms me up. It has been a cold weather with snow. But Tokyo also shines in the snow.


I remember my first night in Kyoto. The snowflakes were falling so slowly, so elegantly. It was the perfect atmosphere for a fantasy dream.

For nearly I week I saw the snow falling on the inner garden of the Hotel like a poems on a postcard. I never had the time to visit the garden, but I'll never forget that view.

Reality is more striking than any fantasy.

And now, I am going to fly!

No comments: